Disclaimer: Ad Astra Rocket Company uses the print-on-demand (POD) method for the production and shipment of all merchandise items - with the exception of our books. Therefore, everything on our website, besides the books, are subject to the rules and regulations put forth by the manufacturer from which we receive our merchandise.
The following are the rules regarding returns in accordance with our manufacturers policies:
Three main ways Ad Astra Rocket Company (Online Store) handles returns:
- If the fault is on the part of the manufacturer (see chart below), then we will send you a replacement item with no added cost on your part.
- If the issue occurred because of negligence on the part of the customer (see chart below) then the responsibility will fall on the customer to reorder.
- If your issue falls somewhere in between these two we encourage you to contact us via our contact form for us to assess and review your claim internally, discuss the situation with the manufacturer to discern the best way to proceed.
Claims on received items:
- All claims (damage, misprint, defection, etc) must be made via our contact form within 4 weeks from the date of delivery.
- We encourage all customers to contact us via our contact form with any issues regarding an order or questions about our merchandise or a potential order.
Lost in Transit: Claims made for items that were lost in transit must be made within 4 weeks from estimated delivery date. See Shipping Policy for more information.
Lost-in-transit (confirmed by courier): If the order was indeed lost in transit and this is confirmed by the customers local courier, then Ad Astra and our contracted manufacturer will replace whatever item was lost-in-transit with no cost to you!
Says package was delivered: If the tracking provided by your local courier says that the package was delivered but you do not see your package you should contact your local courier right away.
Unfortunately, if the courier confirms delivery then we are unable to process any kind of return or refund.
Wrong Address Entered - We can not offer a full refund for an order that was delivered to the wrong address but if the package is returned to sender in some cases we could resend the item to the customer if the correct address is provided in a timely manner and said customer covers shipping.
Return to Sender: If an address deemed insufficient or incorrect by your local courier and is returned to the sender (our manufacturer) then we (Ad Astra) will be notified and will contact you (the customer). If you provide us with a correct address then we can resend the package to you and all you would need to cover is shipping.
Delivered to the address provided: Similar to the situation referred to under the Lost-In-Transit section, if a package is delivered to the address you provided, even if it is not your correct address, we are unable to issue any kind of refund or return.
Unclaimed: If a package is returned to sender and not claimed within 4 weeks, then it will be donated to charity.
- For international orders: In certain countries, delivery from a foreign retailer requires the recipient/customer to pay customs fees. If a package is unclaimed at customs and returned to the sender you will need to reorder the item.
- If you no longer want the item then please file a claim via our contact form.
Wrong Size: We encourage you to review our sizing charts before placing an order for any of our apparel items. Our merchandising team has made sure to be very thorough with the sizing charts so we ask you take time to take your measurements to find the right size.
We also encourage you to contact us via our contact form with any questions regarding sizing or other inquiries about our products so we can help as best we can!
- If you return an item due to ordering the wrong size please file a claim via our contact form for us to assess and review internally, discuss the situation with the manufacturer to discern the best way to proceed.
Unsatisfied: If you are unsatisfied with your order for any other reason not stated above then we ask that you please send us a message via our contact form so that we can assess the case internally and with our manufacturer to find the best course of action.
The previous policies on returns of items originating from our manufacturer are still applicable to our books. The only difference is that we (Ad Astra) will handle all the shipping and returns of books.
Books with Signatures:
- Do not qualify for refunds but can be return.
- If returned books will be donated
Covered by Ad Astra
|Covered by the Customer|
|Damaged item (broken, torn, stained, etc..)||
Provided the wrong address (in some cases only shipping needed to be covered)
|Misprinted item||Local Courier confirms delivery|
|If an item was lost-in-transit (confirmed by your local courier)||Ordered wrong size (in some cases)|
|Item received did not match item ordered||Unclaimed packages (in some cases)|