Due to current COVID 19 status shipping of orders may be delayed according to print-on-demand company and courier updates, please email AARCinfo@AdAstraRocket.com for questions.
Disclaimer: Ad Astra Rocket Company uses the print-on-demand (POD) method for the production and shipment of all merchandise items - with the exception of our books. Therefore, everything on our website, besides the books, are subject to the rules and regulations put forth by the manufacturer from which we receive our merchandise.
***Please allow between 5-15 business days for fulfillment and shipment to US locations
***Please allow between 5-22 business days for fulfillment and shipment to European and other international (non- US) destinations
*** For books, please allow 5 days for fulfillment (not including shipping time)
***There are some products that will ship separately due to packaging differences. These products are: books, mugs, framed posters, posters, canvas, stickers, jewelry, bean bags, backpacks, pillows with stuffing, snapback hats.
***If you will not be home at the time of your delivery please use a work address as we do not replace lost or stolen items or items which tracking show as delivered
***Please allow 2-7 days for tracking number to be emailed to you, if one doesn't arrive please contact us.
As manufacture policy -shipping to specific parts of the world is subject to restrictions or alterations. Please reference the list below for details:
- Canvas and print posters do not ship to Australia
- Orders fulfilled in Mexico may be charged taxes, but they won't be charged customs duties. We transport all orders fulfilled in Mexico to a distribution center in San Diego, and we ship them out from there. Since products are technically shipped from the US, they won't be charged customs, but will be charged tax.
- We normally print shipping labels in USD. But for orders fulfilled in Europe, we print the value in euros so it's easier to go through customs checkpoints and mail sorting centers within Europe.
- For orders shipped from to a European destination, shipping can take between 5-10 business days after fulfillment. For orders shipped from our Europe location to non-EU regions, it can be between 10-20 business days.
- We are currently unable to ship to some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations. For now, we are unavailable in and do not ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change periodically.
If something arrives damaged: Please send a photo of the damaged goods to email@example.com, and we'll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
For Orders Lost in Transit:
If the shipping method for that order had tracking: Look at the tracking log in one of our order notification emails. If you see limited or no entries to the tracking log, most likely the package was lost in transit. Please do the following steps in order to replace your items within 4 weeks of estimated delivery date:
- Confirm with us that the shipping address you provided was correct.
- Get in touch with your local post office to try locating the lost order.
- Once you confirm that the shipping address was correct, and the post office can’t locate the package, submit a claim using our contact us form
- Once our customer support team receives your report and confirms all the details, Ad Astra will replace whatever item was lost-in-transit with no cost to you!
If the package shows as delivered: If the tracking provided by your local courier says that the package was delivered but you did not receive your package you should contact your local courier right away.
Unfortunately, if the courier confirms delivery then we are unable to process any kind of return or refund. ***If you will not be home at the time of your delivery please use a work address as we do not replace lost or stolen items.
Wrong Address Entered: You (the customer) are held responsible. Usually, the package is sent back to the return address (our manufacturer). If the package was not returned to sender, then you would have to process a new order to replace the original.
Return to Sender: If an address deemed insufficient or incorrect by your local courier and is returned to the sender (our manufacturer) then we (Ad Astra) will be notified and will contact you (the customer). If you provide us with a correct address then we can resend the package to you and all you would need to cover is shipping.
Delivered to the address provided: Similar to the situation referred to under the Lost-In-Transit section, if a package is delivered to the address you provided, even if it is not your correct address, we are unable to issue any kind of refund or return.
The previous policies on shipping of items originating from our manufacturer are still applicable to our books. The only difference is that we (Ad Astra) will handle all the shipping of books.
Books with Signatures:
- Do not qualify for refunds but can be returned. However, we will not cover your shipping cost to return signed books